Having trouble setting up your penguin with our game server? We’ve got a few tips and tricks to help.
- Getting a Connection Error? Firstly, please double-check your game server setting is entered correctly! Double-check there are no spaces or new lines before or after in the Game Server setting. Double-check our domain after your unique code is .play.cpislandforever.com
In some cases, it takes a little bit of time for things to warm up after there hasn’t been a new penguin join the island in a while. If you wait 5 minutes and try again, it’ll work for you.
- Can’t see other penguins? Other penguins might not be online right now. We recommend playing on the English world of Alpine. If you’ve logged into another language at first, you can go to Alpine by switching to another English world then going to Alpine.
You can check that you’re online by seeing if Team Dance Battle in Island Central has a count-down clock. And you can invite a friend to show off your moves too!
- Empty World List? This is a known issue! The Game Server does not currently connect to the World List – so this is why all worlds are empty. If you’re seeing a green dot there, then you’re playing offline!
- Not seeing a party? If there’s a party on the Island, we’ll announce it on our Newsfeed and Twitter. Even when there isn’t a party, you should see “❤️ Disney Kelowna” at the bottom of your home screen.
If the game is stuck on the Disney screen for a while, and it still says “© 2018 Disney”, you might’ve entered your Content setting incorrectly. Please double-check there are no spaces or line breaks after and that it starts https://party.cpislandforever.com/ followed by your unique code.
- Still having issues? Your setup could have timed out. This happens after not being able to get started on the server after an extended period of time. We often try to reset these on your behalf where we can, but if you’re still having trouble, get in touch!
Got an issue that’s not listed here? We’re happy to help! Get in touch with our team if you have any questions or feedback.